Tuesday 18 August 2015

Totally In Amongst It





Currently collating the comic strips from contributors, and all great stuff! A wide range of content thus far, from the biographical to the satirical to the avant-garde. I've started doing teaser runs on FartBickie with some snippets of art from the first few contributions in - featured above (as opposed to the Facebook group, I have little idea if anyone is actually reading this blog, but I like this format for providing the opportunity for more substantial publicity-related discourse...).

Otherwise packing my pants preparing for the processes of publication and performing publicity.
I have booked Sat Sept 26 for a release event at the Meteor Theatre in central Hamilton, which will feature musical performances by acts associated with several of the contributors (most of these arty types being musos as well eh?) More details as organisation gets more detailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment